- Place a toe separator between the toes of your right foot.
- Spread your toes.
- With the toes separated, lift the ball of your foot, keeping the heel on the floor. Hold for three to five seconds.
- Drop your foot so it is flat on the floor.
- Relax your toes.
- Repeat this on your right foot 10 times.
- Do the same on your left foot.
- Sit down and place both feet flat on the ground.
- Tilt your right foot to the left, lifting your arch and shifting the weight evenly to the outside of the foot.
- Drop the arch so the right foot is completely flat on the floor again.
- Do this 15 to 20 times on the right foot.
- Repeat these steps on your left foot.
Article Continue On Next Page