I don’t know about you but I hate getting out of bed. I really hate it.
If I could getaway with staying in bed all day, I would gladly do it!
I know people say that the early bird get the worm, but I’m not a bird and I don’t eat worms.
Most of us think that we struggle to get out of bed because we just want to stay in bed or because we’re just lazy.
But it doesn’t seem to be the case.
Personally speaking, I don’t see being fond of staying in bed as a sign of laziness. I just think of it as a sign of my commitment to the bed. It’s a serious relationship we have!
Here are a few things you’ll only understand if you’re too in love with your bed!
1) You can judge *exactly* how terrible you’ll feel tomorrow morning by what time you go to bed
‘If I doze off right now I’ll get 6 hours, 8 minutes and 38 seconds sleep… That should be enough sleep, right?’
But the truth is, you’ll never get enough sleep to feel wide awake first thing in the morning!
2) But even if you do get your recommended 8 hours, you’ll still feel rubbish
‘FIVE MORE MINUTES.’ Your damned if you do, and your damned if you don’t. Life is so unfair!
3) The sound of your alarm is like nails on a chalkboard to you
It’s actually painful, we should ban alarms!
4) You’re the Queen of the snooze button
But that means you have to hear that sound every five minutes for an hour. This getting up business is just too much to handle!
5) You can sleep through all of your alarms
How many times have you been late to work because of it?
6) Your duvet feels like a heavenly cloud
Why would anyone want to leave it? It’s too soft and cuddly!
7) You’ve tried everything
You’ve tried every method to get yourself up earlier
You’ve even tried putting it on the other side of the room to force yourself to get out of bed and turn it off. You just slept through it!
8) One word
Coffee. Coffee is 100% essential.
9) You shower the night
You do this to make sure you get as much sleep as possible!But breakfast at home is out of the question.
Like always you’ll put your make-up on at your desk and your hair goes up in a bun.
10) You’ll never understand ‘morning people’
Are they robots? What’s wrong with them?!
11) People who go to the gym before work are the worst
How are they so disciplined?
12) You tend to peak in the evenings
9 pm is the best time of day for you!
13) Weekends are the best!
The weekend if filled with lie-ins, and bank holidays are even better!
14) Getting up early on a Saturday or Sunday is torture
It should be banned!
15) You’ve considered taking on the grave yard shift
That way you have the perfect excuse to stay in bed in the morning!
Feel free to SHARE this with your friends and family!